I try to read about one book a month pulling from as many genres as possible. If you have any recommendations, I'd love to hear them! I'll keep a log of what I've read here organized by year (starting in 2018). I've bolded my favorites.
- Flatland: A Romance of Many Dimensions - Edwin A. Abbott (with annotations by Ian Stewart). Completed 03/12/18.
- Midnight's Children - Salman Rushdie. Completed 01/02/18
- Void - James Owen Weatherall. Completed 10/28/18
- Meditations - Marcus Aurelius. Completed 09/19/18
- What I Talk About When I Talk About Running - Haruki Murakami. Completed 06/23/18
- Freakonomics - Stephen J. Dubner and Steven Levitt. Completed 06/17/18
- Bobby Fischer Teaches Chess - Bobby Fischer and Stuart Margulies. Completed 05/20/18
- The Broken Earth Trilogy - N.K Jemisin . Completed 03/31/18
- Catch 22 - Joseph Heller. Completed 03/21/18
- The Brothers Karamazov - Fyodor Dostoevsky. Completed 01/18/18